Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cupcake Fundraiser for Haiti


Dear Family and Friends,

As you all know Haiti is in a crisis right now and needs our help. I want to do more than just donate a few bucks, so I am fundraising on my own. I am selling cupcakes and will donate 100% of the proceeds to the Canadian Red Cross Haiti Earthquake Fund.

Cupcakes are sold in an order of 6 for $12. You can have any combo of cake flavor and frosting (but please one combo per 6 cupcakes). I hope to send orders out once every 2 weeks for the next little while (first orders sent out the last week of January - however I did take an order for Super Bowl weekend, so drop me a line if you need a special date).

Please consider this for the next party, get together, or rainy day treat. If you and anyone you know is interested, please drop me a line ( or email me at cpwong00@hotmail.com). I am not a professional baker, just a home baker, but all my goodies are made from scratch with alot of love and care.

THANK YOU!!!

Cake flavors:
Vanilla
Chocolate
Lemon
Coffee
Sponge

Frosting Flavors:
Vanilla
Chocolate
Cream Cheese
Peanut Butter
Cayenne Dark Chocolate (my Iron Cupcake Entry)
Lemon
Orange
Strawberry
Mint
Chocolate Mint

P.S. I apologize to those living outside of Vancouver, but at this time I can only accommodate those in the Metro Van area.

No comments: