Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MImi, Neo, and Nisha's Cookies



I'm heading to Asia for 3 weeks with my parents and youngest sister Jess.  Poor D has to stay behind and work.  I will miss him so much, but I know he will miss me more.  


My favorite- Doggy Cookies


I am writing this post as we are waiting for the plane.  It's late, so I might ramble on or not write intelligently, so please forgive me.  Our flight is delayed until 4am.  It's a good thing we are still in Vancouver, so we have the amenities of home, but we are all staying up just in case we hit the snooze one too many times.  


Heart Cookies


Our first stop will be Thailand where I will get to spend a day with my nieces and nephew.  I miss them so much.  It's been over a year since I last saw them.  We always had so much fun baking and cooking together.  


Butterfly Cookies

As a treat for them, I made them special sugar cookies.  I hope they will like them.  A few are kind of kookie.  You can tell when I ran out of ideas and just started sprinkling.  But hey, I know those will probably be the most well received since they have extra sugar on top.




Star Cookies


I hope I will find internet connection while I'm traveling, so I can share my experiences.  If not, I will update everyone once I get back.  I wish you all a wonderful July!



Flower Cookies


Bathing Suit Cookies


People Cookies


Round Cookies (decorated with left over icing)


No comments: