Friday, July 18, 2008

Update

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently in Hong Kong.  It's very late right now and I just got off the phone with D (I think he just woke up actually).  I apologize in advance for the missing pictures and for any babbling I might do.  

I've spent an entire day eating all kinds of wonderful foods.  I've had 5 full meals today (hee hee) and ate pretty much from 9:30 am till 10 pm tonight.  I'm so not looking forward to standing on a scale especially since I already need to shed some pounds.  I'm hoping all this sweating I've been doing will counter all the eating.  :-P

So far I've visited Thailand which I wrote about before, Singapore which the 1 1/2 days there wasn't enough, and Malaysia which had awesome food and durian which I will share in a future post.  And tomorrow will be another day full of eating.  I can't wait!  I will write more in the near future.  In the meantime, happy eating, everyone!!


No comments: